In today’s uncertain economic climate, having a strong and experienced certified public accountant with financial and business expertise to rely upon is essential. A downturn in cash flow, a missed loan payment, a sudden increase in expenses – these types of financial problems can escalate into a serious crisis unless they are identified and corrected early on. Regardless of how the economy is churning, accounting and financial situations can arise that distract the organization from its core business.
Many small and mid-market companies rely on their CPA to handle, or at least provide reliable advice on, payroll processes, information technology systems, bookkeeping and other tasks that fall outside business owners’ core areas of expertise. Providing strategic support to the owner, a professional Chief Financial Officer (CFO) stays on top of these issues as well as helps the company through periods of peak workflow or lack of adequate internal resources. Yet many start-up and growth stage companies cannot afford a CFO. Iwanczuk & Associates offers a highly effective alternative: the Outsource CFO. Emerging and growing companies have access to high-level talent without the associated full-time cost.
As an outsourced Chief Financial Officer (CFO), we provide peace of mind to you by liaising with your bank, clients, investors and partners as to how financial activity is accounted for in your company. As Certified Public Accountants, we are viewed as part of your management team and will professionally represent you and your business.
The Iwanczuk & Associates outsourced CFO solution creates business value by combining high caliber people, processes and technologies to help organizations gain maximum efficiency and achieve a competitive advantage. Through our outsourced CFO services, we:
- Enable organizations to focus on their core business
- Provide a cost-effective solution
- Relieve administrative burdens
- Provide focused efforts, insights, expertise and the combined intellectual capital of Iwanczuk & Associates
Engaging qualified and forward-thinking CPAs to provide outsourced CFO services allows your business to regain control and management of its financial and accounting matters.
CFO Areas of Expertise & Services
- Accounting Systems & Control
- Financial Reporting
- Banking and Financing
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Bookkeeping Oversight
- Product Line Profitability
- Budgeting and Budget Setup
- Profit Improvement
- Business Reorganization
- Cash Management
- Risk Management
- Debt Services
- Strategic Planning
- Financial Analysis
- Tax Strategies
To determine if outsourced CFO services are right for your company’s growth, consider the following mini questionnaire. If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, please contact us for a complimentary consultation to discuss your particular situation.
- Do you find yourself spending too much time on administrative issues?
- Is your firm at a place where it needs the services and qualifications of a CFO, but not on a full-time basis?
- Do you spend too much time dealing with your firm’s accounting and financial issues, rather than its core business?
- Does your firm need help creating, implementing, and tracking a budget or implementing income tax strategies?
- Are you scrambling at year-end to provide your outside CPAs with the necessary information to prepare the annual audit, review, or income tax returns?
- Has your firm outgrown the accounting policies and systems for safeguarding its assets?
- Does your banker have confidence in the financial information you provide?
- Are you finding yourself becoming more of an accountant and less of an attorney or business owner?
- Does your accounting department need professional oversight?
- Are you getting your financial information in a timely manner in order to make important decisions that impact your company?